Friday, March 11, 2011

WHAT AND WHERE TO EAT IN KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA

Seri Selera kg. Air seafood place - On our first night we had our dinner here.
 Inside the seafood place.
New friends we met inside the ferry from our Brunei trip ( From left to right Scott Allford, Dave Ryan Aguirre Buaron, me and Lee )
Soft shell crab....you can eat everything....even the shell....love it!hehehe
Buttered Prawn
Chili soft shell crab...Delish! ;-P - If i remember it correctly,i think our dinner cost about 85 ringgit ( P1,100 ) Do not worry there is a lot of really cheap food in Kota Kinabalu, just not in this seafood place.hehehe.  But you are paying for the quality of the food here,  it is really good :)  I want to go back just to eat soft shell crab again ;-P hehehe
Another must see place for Filipino's in Kota Kinabalu is the Filipino Market.
Chow time at the Filipino Market.
Beef Noodle- 2 Ringgit ( around P26)
My favorite! Malaysian Cendol - I always look for this dessert when i am in Malaysia, love it! ;-P 1 Ringgit (P13)
The pancit canton of kota kinabalu,hehehe - Got this from a canteen type store near our Lodge ;-) 1 Ringgit (P13)

Thanks to Dave Ryan Aguirre Buaron for allowing me to post some of his Photos on my blog,  hope to see you again on my next travel escapade :-) hehehe,  We will try to visit you and Scott in Vietnam :-)

2 comments:

  1. I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alo.
    Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi iffatali, You can ask a friend to go with you or invite some who loves to travel as well :-)

      Delete